By Apostolos John Tsiouris, Pina C. Sanelli, Joseph Comunale
"In a marketplace choked with case reports, this one stands proud since it presents additional information, extra specified discussions of differential diagnoses, and extra significant other situations than its rivals, whereas nonetheless protecting an outstanding breadth of assurance. The instances symbolize an important and well timed improve from the 1st edition." — Doody companies, Inc.
Case-Based mind Imaging, moment Edition, an replace of the very hot Teaching Atlas of mind Imaging, has complete insurance of the most recent technological developments in mind imaging. It includes greater than one hundred fifty instances that supply distinctive dialogue of the pathology, remedy, and analysis of universal and infrequent mind ailments, congenital/developmental malformations, cranial nerves, and extra. This entire case-based overview of mind imaging can help radiologists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons of their education and day-by-day practice.
- More than 1,000 up to date high-resolution pictures created on state of the art apparatus
- Advanced CT and MR imaging introduces readers to present imaging modalities
- Pathological descriptions of radiologic diagnoses aid make clear the pathophysiology of the sickness
- Pearls and pitfalls of imaging interpretation for fast reference
- Authors are world-renowned mind imaging experts
Radiology citizens, neuroradiology fellows getting ready for board tests, and starting practitioners will locate this e-book a useful instrument in studying find out how to thoroughly diagnose universal and infrequent pathologies of the brain.